Barnyard Friends Petting & Feeding Park
- Dimensions: 32 feet x 32 feet
- Set Up Area: Setup area: Grass or dirt area no less than 40 feet by 40 feet. Additional charges for set up areas indoors or on hardtop surfaces.
- Outlets: 0
BEST CHOICE FOR LARGE CROWD EVENTS
The Barnyard Friends Petting and Feeding Park offers the widest array of animals for your school, church, corporate, or community event. This educational attraction will bring lots of smiles as people of all ages interact with these healthy, friendly animals. Our staff are simply the best at telling folks all about the animals! All of the animals have names and their own personality. Many people have a hard time picking their favorite little Barnyard Friend from this large assortment.
WHAT'S INCLUDED FOR $900.00
This Animal Exhibit is priced for 3-hours. If your event will need the animal exhibit in place for longer than three hours then each additional hour is just $200.00 per operational hour.
Largest Assortment of Animals: Including a variety of goats, sheep, alpacas, plus 1 mini-cow, 1 mini-horse to equal 15 animals!
Feed Tote with 50 pounds of the animals favorite treats + 200 pixie cups for your guests to feed the animals. Let us know if you will need another feed tote as you may purchase an additional 50 pounds with 200 pixie cups for just $50.00.
Hand-Washing Station stocked with paper towels and antibacterial hand soap.
Perimeter fencing to encompass the Petting and Feeding Park for complete crowd control.
Signage as required per the NC Dept of Agriculture for Animal Exhibits.
Staff Members who provide safety, security and education for your guests throughout the event.
HOW TO ORDER
1) Select the DATE that your event will be held. If event is over multiple days then please call for assistance.
2) Select the EXACT TIME that you want the Animal Exhibit to be available to your guests
3) Select the EXACT TIME that you want the Animal Exhibit to be completed at your event
4) Select the SET UP SURFACE (grass, dirt, concrete/asphalt, indoor). Additional charges may apply.
5) Select the number of feed totes (if any) you would like to add to your order for just $50.00 each.
SPECIAL DETAILS & CUSTOMERS RESPONSIBILITIES
We will arrive at your location NO LESS than 1-hour prior to the Animal Exhibit start time to get set up.
Customer or customer's representative MUST be on site to allow us access to the set up area.
Customer is responsible for providing water for the animals during the event
Customer is responsible for providing hose that can reach from the spigot to the Animal Exhibit area
Trucks/trailers MUST be able to have immediate access to the set up area and will remain with the exhibit.
You will be able to select the set-up surface during the checkout process. Please be aware that there is an additional $175 charge to set up indoors or on hardtop/concrete surfaces as tarps and animal bedding material will need to be placed down.
This attraction is commonly paired with a 4-pony carousel wheel, Miniature Golf, Inflatables, Games, Concessions and a Trackless Train to make a complete event that your guests will talk about and look forward to each year!